|Want THIS Santa? Read a Romance Novel!|
I'm happy to be the first to say all of those. I'm also happy to be the first to give away a Holiday Romance!
I'm giving away a Kindle edition of Nobody's Cinderella.
To be entered in my Random Drawing Giveaway, simply leave a comment with your email addy written out. My Giveaway closes at 6pm Dec. 6.
About Nobody's Cinderella
Darcy is in love with her boss, but she's not even a blip on his radar.
Until her BFF decides to give her a makeover. Then Chase notices. Oh, boy. Does he!
All it took was some makeup, some clothes, and a couple of little lies. Okay, maybe they weren't so little, but it was all for a good cause.
Or was it Darcy's wish on a Christmas star that changed everything? Maybe she should have been careful what she wished for!
Nobody's Cinderella is a Kindle Unlimited Free Read, or buy it and keep it forever.
10 Things I Love About Christmas
1. Christmas songs playing in the stores. (Don't hate me, but I'm one of those who actually likes that and hums along.)
|Listen to me sing JINGLE BELLS on YouTube|
3. I love decorating my house and yard with Christmas music playing in the background.
4. I love driving through the neighborhoods and looking at all the colored lights and decorations. (I'm trolling for future decorating ideas too.)
5. I love shopping for presents and finding the perfect ones for those I love.
6. I love eating the special foods that are cooked only during the holidays. (Pralines, Texas Trash, Fresh Orange and Cranberry Relish, Chocolate Bon Bons, and, unfortunately, much more!)
7. I love going to church for candlelight services on Christmas Eve.
8. I love gathering the family and friends together.
9. I love Hallmark Christmas movies!
10. I love Holiday Romance Novels.
I have a new Christmas short story that will publish in a couple of days. I think the cover is sassy and sexy and will catch the readers' eyes. What do you think of it?
Stuck on the Naughty List is only 99cents. Here's a little blurb.
A year ago, Cassie left Ben, the man she loved, so he could have the life he’d been groomed for since birth.
When she returns to Capitola, Texas, her small home town, for Christmas, she’s arrested on a trumped-up charge and taken downtown.
Could the new Chief of Police be the perfect man to mend her broken heart?
What's New on Romance Gems?
I'm glad you asked. Come on in and check out our decorations! We've used words and pictures of the season to adorn our blog home. Most of the pages have been updated, but I want to call attention to some of the blog's features.
Home Page Cover Art Gallery — That's the beautiful 3D Cover images you see on the right sidebar of the home page. If you see something you like, just click the image and you'll be taken to the Amazon page to learn more and/or to buy.
Holiday Book Fair, a special page created just for you, our faithful readers. Our Holiday Book Fair is filled with dozens of Holiday Romance Novels. They're sure to thrill you, and they're priced low—some are even free! Visit our Holiday Book Fair which will be here until the end of December and check out all the bargains. Great stocking stuffers for your friends who read!
Movie Theater — Watch our new December video and the other new ones from our Authors. They'll put you in the holiday mood.
Give special attention to our Monthly Giveaway page featuring our December promotion, CANDY CANE KISSES. This month we have bigger prizes and more prizes.
Thanks for visiting with me today. Be sure and leave a comment with your email to be entered in the giveaway for a Kindle copy of Nobody's Cinderella. Our December Rafflecopter entry is below. Happy Holidays!